Sunday, August 4, 2013

MY ACTIVITIES!!


THESE ARE MY ACTIVITIES
(FIRST GRADING PERIOD)


In the ARMOR OF GOD I got 14 points I've got all the correct answer except the last and on the back. I got that points because I dont have a picture of myself and there' s a wrong grammar. So i deserve that grade.


In the WARRIOR IS A CHILD over all I got a 12 points. In the puzzle I got all the correct answer because I like word hunting so much. On the song  I got some mistakes because I did'nt listen carefully. So when I got home I listen to this song over and over because its like a good song for JESUS.


In this activity show how great I am in spelling. In over all I got 92 to 99 that means that even i did'nt got the perfect score I know that I am good at spelling because I just got 7 wrong spelling.



No comments:

Post a Comment