Hi i am rounnelle pagdilao. I was born on may 24, 1998 so im 15 yrs. old now. I live at blk. 16 8st zone 1-c brgy. katuparan taguig city. Im studying at Benigno Ninoy Aquino High School. I am from III-Antimonya My Father's name is Rizal Pagdilao he's a driver. And My Mother's name is Evangeline pagdilao.
My hobbies are playing computer games, eating, playing badminton , watching a anime and of course my favorite childhood cartoon that i still love until now is pokemon generation 1 to 6. And i am collecting stuff and video game about pokemon. My favorite colors are blue, orange, and green. And i love music so much. My favorite singers are Rob Thomas, The Script, Bamboo, and Jason Mraz. My goal on this first grading up to last grading is to have a good grades in all subject. When i grow up I want to be a chef and also graduate in PMA.
And thats all i can give you about myself. HOPE YOU LIKE IT! :)
-Let it go. Let it roll right off your shoulder. Don’t you know? The hardest part is over. Let it in. Let your clarity define you in the end. We will only just remember how it feels.

No comments:
Post a Comment